Project targets

The project budget is around 30 million DKK funded with a 52% grant from the EUDP and the remaining 48% from the four partners in the project.

The project duration of 3 years is separated into 7 work packages starting with requirement specifications and ending up with a commercialized system ready for production.

The system verification is done on ground in a suitable test rig capable of running the system into extreme working conditions and accelerated lifetime test with the purpose of uncovering and correcting any signs of unsatisfactory behavior and results.