At PowerCon, we offer various career opportunities. Although technical in nature, we employ people in several other positions throughout our organization.
- Administration & Accounting
- Procurement & Shipping
- Mechanical work
- Electrical work & Engineering
- Sales & Marketing
- Project management
Work environment values
- Be inclusive: come as you are, everyone is welcome. We are open-minded and believe that diversity creates the strongest team. For example, PowerCon supports a targeted effort with Aalborg University to educate more female engineers.
- Roam free: but freedom comes with responsibility. Be proactive and help make the change.
- Be innovative: don’t be afraid to think outside the box. We live to push the boundaries and develop the solutions of tomorrow.
- Strong integrity: a strong sense of quality and professionalism is needed to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and keep expanding.
- Be ambitious: we always strive for the best result possible on behalf of our clients, innovation, and in the end, sustainability.
PowerCon has expanded tremendously over the recent years both tripling and doubling in turn-over and staff. In our continuous effort and strive to supply and service the market, we are always looking for talented people and specialized individuals who are interested in becoming part of our proactive and pragmatic team.
At this time, we have the following job openings at PowerCon that are listed below:
- Stærkstrømsingeniør / high voltage engineer
- Softwareudvikler – Deployment
- Softwareudvikler – Development
- Maskiningeniør / mechanical engineer
- Servicetekniker / service technician
- Commissioning tekniker /commissioning technician
- Commissioning engineer
- Elektrisk supervisor / electrical supervisor
- EL-ingeniør / electrical engineer
- Site manager
- Principal project manager
Feel free to send us an application, even if you don’t see any jobs that match your profile. We are always interested in hearing from people with ambitions and talent.
We are also very interested in hearing from students interested in an apprenticeship, internship or graduate positions. Any contact is highly welcomed, and if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us.
The Work Environment
At PowerCon, we take it very seriously to provide a good and safe working environment for our employees. Our people are our strongest asset and working within the field of electricity and power, sometimes high voltage, safety is priority number one. Therefore, it is also important to us that staff members have the right skills or we help them acquire them so they can carry out the work safely.
On the social side, PowerCon also makes a strong effort to create a strong work environment where everyone feels welcome. Several social events are arranged throughout the year to ensure a strong team spirit and we emphasize that people should feel equally connected across the entire organization and learn from each other.
Please know that we abide to the current GDPR rules regarding privacy and personal data. If you contact us or send us an application or any other documentation, the information can be saved for up to six months but is then deleted according to applicable laws and regulations. All information is treated confidentially and only for recruitment purposes.