PowerCon is a Danish engineering and manufacturing company that is highly specialized in electrical power conversion solutions for various applications.
Born out of the highly renowned Danish wind energy sector, a common use of PowerCon’s products is within the wind turbine industry. But PowerCon also works with the maritime sector where the company continues to be a front runner within shore power, supplying the shore-side sub-station that consists of transformers, frequency converters and switchgears.
Our strong electrical engineering mindset leads to a continuous focus on cost-optimization and improved innovation without compromising product reliability and quality. Our strong track record with large international customers proves that PowerCon is a trustworthy partner for providing highly competitive solutions in a rapid evolving market; taking ideas from paper through production to installation and commissioning.
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Software and hardware design
- Technical innovation and flexibility
- Agile production and manufacturing
- Complex project management
- Prototyping and concept development
- Compact, cost-effective solutions
- Fast and predictable delivery
- Customer specific solutions
- Projects delivered on time and on budget
- Technical flexibility
- Independence from industry independence
- Innovative and scalable solutions