Stay updated and find more information on PowerCon’s newest projects, latests stories, and recent events.
New projects for PowerCon
- Port of Amsterdam, Netherlands – shore power for cruise ships.
- Port of Rotterdam, Netherlands – shore power for cruise ships.
- Port of Aarhus, Denamrk – shore power for cruise ships.
- Port of Oslo, Norway – shore power for cruise ships.
- Port of Miami, USA – shore power for cruise ships.
- Port of Barcelona, Spain – shore power for container ships.
Meet PowerCon at
- Electric & hybrid marine – North America, Long Beach, California, USA, March 13-14, 2024
- Green Ports & Shipping, reducing emissions, Singapore, March 6-7, 2024
- Port Electrification East, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA, November 8-9
- GreenPort Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, October 18-20, 2023
- CoastLink, Liverpool, UK, May 3-4, 2023
- Seatrade Cruise Global, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, March 27-30, 2023
PowerCon is always happy to share our specialized insights, know how, and expertise with anyone who would like to discuss and learn more about our technology. We try to publish relevant news about our achievements and participate in a number of relevant events to tell the PowerCon story and explain our solutions in more details.
Since it was established, PowerCon has gone through a strong and rapid development, accomplishing various results and achievements along the way. PowerCon has received several awards both for our technical skills and innovation as well as our overall business acumen and scalability in a fast-paced market with quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in focus. PowerCon is also member of various associations that are relevant for the industries that we are involved in. We are continuously evaluating new options in our strive to interact more and better with our customers and stakeholders.
Rapid Growth Production Award (Gazelle), Industriens Fond, 2022.
Tag fat sustainability finalist, Mariagerfjord Business Council, 2020.
National Business Growth Award, Scale-up Denmark/MARCOD, 2018.
Erhvervsrådets Aktiv Pris, Mariagerfjord Business Council, 2017.
Shore power development project, Det Maritime Vækstprogram (MARCOD), 2016.
Tag Fat innovation award, Mariagerfjord Business Council, 2014.
We have grown so much that our location in Hadsund is getting too small.
We are therefore currently in the process of building a new facility in Hobro, Denmark, which will provide a new framework for PowerCon to continue our growth.
The facility is expected to be ready in late 2023.